Subject: Re: FCNTL.DLL causes illegal instruction w/ perl since upgrade
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:53:02 -0400

"Elfyn McBratney" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> am i stuck?
>
>Right, just to clarify: You re-installed perl-5.8 and rebased your DLLs.

here is the output:

$ rebaseall

>
>What happens if you
>
>$ cd /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/cygwin-multi-64int/auto/Fcntl
>$ perl -e 'use Fcntl;'

$ perl -e 'use Fcntl;'

this command produces no output. I guess you have to do i/o that uses fcntl....

JIM

__________________________________________________________________
Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380

Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/