Subject: Thanks, Joe!
From: Jason Dufair <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:05:01 -0500

Just want to say *thanks* Joe Buehler for getting Emacs working under
Cygwin.  And of course to Corinna, Christopher and all the others
(including the Cygwin/XFree86 developers with whose names I'm not
familiar) on top of whose work Cygwin Emacs rests.  I just made the
switch from NTEmacs and GNU Emacs on Cygwin under multiwindow rootless
is a true glory to behold.

Many, many thanks.
-- 
Jason Dufair - [email-masked]
http://www.dufair.org/
"The oldest one despairs: Will I die in this place?
The one of middle years searches: How did I come to this place?
The youngest one wonders: What is this place?"
-- ToasterLeavings

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/