Subject: netinet/ip.h in snapshot broken?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:54:32 +0200

Hallo cygwin,

Saw this during configuring proftpd today with
the latest cygwin1.dll (snapshot 1.5s 20030421):

checking netinet/ip.h usability... no
checking netinet/ip.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: netinet/ip.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to [email-masked]. ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
checking for netinet/ip.h... yes

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/