Subject: Re: proftpd running on cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:23:20 +0200

Hallo Jason,

Am Mittwoch, 23. April 2003 um 12:42 schriebst du:

> Gerrit,

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 07:55:00AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> I fixed the Cygwin NT login code in the current CVS sources.

> Did you also change proftpd to understand that Cygwin's root uid and gid
> are not 0, but 18 and 544 respectively?  If not, will you?  Note that I
> can send you a patch that should point you in the right direction.

I saw s.th. similar in another source, openssh I guess.
I will include it, no problem.  However, your patch would be highly
welcome!

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/