Subject: Re: proftpd running on cygwin
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 06:42:07 -0400

Gerrit,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 07:55:00AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I fixed the Cygwin NT login code in the current CVS sources.

Did you also change proftpd to understand that Cygwin's root uid and gid
are not 0, but 18 and 544 respectively?  If not, will you?  Note that I
can send you a patch that should point you in the right direction.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/