Subject: proftpd running on cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:55:00 +0200

Hallo proftpd-users,

I fixed the Cygwin NT login code in the current CVS sources.

Who has interest to test it, please fetch the current CVS
sources and try to build it and test it, please.

The special logon code works only on NT!

There may be some issues with redefinitions because of the
inclusion of windows.h et.al. should be fixed, but it should
compile.

For those who want to test it without building, here are
binary packages (one with stripped executables, one without
stripped executables): http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/proftpd/
This version requires at least cygwin-1.3.22, may not work with
older versions of Cygwin!

You need to rename /etc/proftpd.conf.default to /etc/proftpd.conf
Run the server with /usr/sbin/proftpd
Try it;)

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/