Subject: Re: Newer lixslt and libxml available anywhere?
From: Frank Schmitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:35:55 +0200

"Elfyn McBratney" <[email-masked]> writes:

[libxml and libxslt]
>> I believe someone was trying recently (Elfyn?), you might check the
>> archives.
>
> t'is me. I'm working on stabilising these two. At the moment they are
> buildable but I still need a little while (~2 weeks max) before I will be
> able to release updated packages.

This is great, take your time.

-- 
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France
is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
          -- Unknown author

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/