Subject: Newer lixslt and libxml available anywhere?
From: Frank Schmitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:21:08 +0200

Hello

I'm trying to build docbook2X but fail since it requires up to date
libxml and libxslt libraries. Trying to build them led to errors saying
that "unresolved symbols aren't allowed when building dynamic libraries
under Cygwin"

Has anybody recently managed to build libxml and libxslt and can give me
a receipt?

-- 
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France
is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
          -- Unknown author

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/