Subject: Re: Updated: libtool-devel-1.5, libltdl3-1
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:51:51 +0200

Hallo Charles,

Am Donnerstag, 17. April 2003 um 00:42 schriebst du:

> libtool-devel has been updated to the 1.5 release, as well as libltdl3.

I'm confused a little about the current names of the packages.
libtool-devel used to be the special libtool, patched for the Cygwin:
VERSION=1.4e
TIMESTAMP=" (1.1189 2003/02/12 05:54:20)"

needs, libtool-stable is the standard release of libtool:
VERSION=1.4.3
TIMESTAMP=" (1.922.2.110 2002/10/23 01:39:54)"

Now with the 1.5 release of Libtool, the Cygwin libtool-devel is
version 1.5, and Cygwin libtool-stable will be version 1.5 too?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/