Subject: Re: [CYGWIN] XP Pro cygipc/PostgreSQL test report
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: George Weaver <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:56:35 -0400

George,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 08:43:48AM -0500, George Weaver wrote:
> If you started XP with this user name and id, you should now be able
> to start the service.  If you haven't started XP with this user name
> and password, do so, and the service should start automatically when
> you log in." (posted to <[email-masked]> on March 16).

The above seems to imply that the service will only start upon login.
Is my interpretation correct?  If so, is there a way to get the service
to start at boot time (without ntrights)?

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/