Subject: Re: DEBUGGING PERL available
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Greg Matheson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:17:10 +0200

Hallo,

>>    A Timeout occurred while waiting to read data from the network. The
>>    network or server may be down or congested. Please retry your request.

> The Cygwin Apache is really a problem, I need to restart it several
> times a day, I just restarted it now, please try again.

It is really a mess, I restarted it, but one minute later I can
connect, but I'm getting no reply.  I don't know what is wrong in
Cygwin, so I cannot fix it for now.  The Apche maintainer is running
the server with cygwin-1.3.12 which seems to work fine, later cygwin
versions doesn't work (as he figured out).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/