Subject: Re: bug with setup.exe: saw tetex-beta even though I did not select prev
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:00:37 +0200

Robert Collins <[email-masked]> writes:

> Anyway, I still don't see what went wrong - the user selected tetex, and
> got tetex. tetex-beta wasn't installed, and shouldn't have been.

As I understand it, Rainer selected tetex-beta (because thought that
must be newer), changed his mind, selected tetex instead.  Then,
tetex didn't work because neither of tetex-tiny/tetex-base got
installed.

Rainer, is that correct?

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/