Subject: Re: tetex-bin 2.0.2-1: ctangle/cweave fail to read files in current directory
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 19:36:54 +0200

"Tim Reid" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I was very pleased to see cweb binaries included in version 2.0.2-1
> of tetex-bin, but it immediately started causing problems in my
> development environment.

Thanks for your report.  I've forwarded it to tetex development,
[email-masked] (there's no www/ftp archive).

> (b) a line in Kpathsea configuration file texmf.cnf
>     e.g. CWEBINPUTS=.:$TEXMF/texmf/cweb//

This is a bug in the Cygwin package, and will be fixed in the next
release.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/