Subject: missing lfind/lsearch ?
From: Michael Haubenwallner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:55:36 +0200

Hello,

when bumping CYGWIN_VERSION_API_MINOR up to 74,
some functions mentioned in SUSv3 in search.h (hsearch,tsearch,...)
have been added to search.h, including the reentrant versions.

Is there a significant reason why lsearch/lfind were not part of
this CYGWIN_VERSION_API_MINOR increase, as they are also part of
search.h in SUS, the Single Unix Specification ?

I have cygwin release 1.3.22-1 installed.

Thanks,
   haubi
-- 
Michael Haubenwallner                    SALOMON Automation GmbH
Forschung & Entwicklung                  A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
mailto:[email-masked]  http://www.salomon.at

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/