Subject: Re: frequent crashes with perl under win98
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Johann Petrak <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:43:50 +0200

Hallo Johann,

> I just tried compiling using the build.sh script: after a while there
> is a popup informing me that perl crashes in cwd.dll

> I wonder where does cwd.dll come from? Does it get rebuilt during the
> perl build process?

It gets rebuilt and is used during the tests.
Shouldn't cause problems until the script is running the tests.
Was it possible to compile perl without problems?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/