Subject: Re: perl 5.8.0-2 and WaitForMultipleObjects under win98
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], "Pierre A. Humblet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:52:07 +0200

Hallo Nicholas, Pierre,

> This is also happening on WinME when I try to run either of
> those programs with the new perl.  Except I get something 

Do you or someone else with Win98 or WinME have some time to do
a complete build of perl, including the full testsuite?
I.e. unpack the source tarball and cd perl-5.8.0-2 and run the
build.sh script and send me all the logfiles created during the
build && tests, please!

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/