Subject: Re: perl 5.8.0-2 and WaitForMultipleObjects under win98
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], "Pierre A. Humblet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:26:54 +0200

Hallo Nicholas,

>> 307776554 [main] perl 614369 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects
>> timed out

> I believe this to be a rebasing issue.  I honestly think this
> is the result of fiddling with the stack size during the 
> build (--stack,8388608) and non NT systems just don't like 
> it.  I may be wrong...

Alright, I'll build a perl without increasing the stack for you,
and you can test it, so we'll see if it makes a difference.
I'll send you a private mail with the URL after finishing the build.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/