Subject: Re: Share exception between shared lib and an application...
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:19:16 +0200

Hallo Elfyn,

>> And there is an additional exe.exe in the src directory,
>> but I'm not sure what it is good for or where it does came
>> from?

> I think that's from the libtool wrapper magic Charles introduced in the
> latest libtool...

I'll have to read the docs.  It seems it is good for the
'make install' step, to avoid rebuilding the binary again
and again, is there s.th. else it is used for?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/