Subject: Apache on cygwin
From: Frank Schmitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:51:33 +0200

Hello

I'm wondering how to start the Apache server provided as a Cygwin
package. I can only find httpd.dll but no httpd.exe, so do I have to
work with rundll32 or is this package not intended to work as a stand
alone server but only to fulfill dependencies?

I also couldn't find a man or info page and the stuff under /usr/docs
wasn't really helpful either.

-- 
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance,
and Germany doesn't want to go to war." -- Unknown author

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/