Subject: Re: Another GPL violation: Re: Minimalistic Build-Environmentforwin32 (~7.5MB)
From: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Mar 2003 20:47:26 +1100

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 20:33, [email-masked] wrote:

> 
> On the rockbox mailinglist i used a VALID email address

for_spam seemed invalid at first glance - it *appears* to be a black
hole address. 

>  - and on my win32
> sdk page is a VALID
> email adress, too.

I didn't see that. I stumbled across your posting about the binaries
whilst searching for something in the cygwin mailing lists - pure
chance.

>  It would have been no problem to have me contacted and
> told me personally "hey - you don`t adhere to the GPL - please fix that".
> 
> Instead of that, i`ve been somewhat  "pilloried" on this mailinglist - and
> that`s what made me
> angry and my answers somewhat "defiant".

It was never my intention to pillory (sic?) you. I didn't realise your
address was valid, and when we discussed privately, it was only after
you suggested that the GPL was not clear that I figured other folk here
might be more clear - and ASKED you before posting back to the list.

Rob
-- 
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.