Subject: Re: Apache under Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Marco Carnut <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:27:08 +0100

> In a VMWare virtual machine I had cygwin 1.3.9 and there it built and
> worked just fine.

hmm, one of my machines run cygwin-1.3.10-x and very cleanly with all
apache versions.

> The fact that the older version ran fine doesn't go very well with
> my initial theory that it's something in the DLL itself... maybe the
> compiler?

how should we test this?!

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/