Subject: Re: Apache under Cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew DeFaria <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:00:13 +0100

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> What could I do to help?
> 
> This sucks. It means I need to go back to Apache for Windows...

definetly. I'd like to see this resolved more then anyone else :|

Ok, I guess you have the latest cygwin version running, right?! First
thing would be to get the latest 1.3.27 version and re-compile this
one on your own. I guess you'll know how.

Then see if we can add debugging information into the state and
scoreboard things to see at which point we get the childs hanging.

You said the whole thing starts to work again as soon as you killed
some childs?!

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/