Subject: re[2]: Building a win32 python extension from cygwin?
From: Greg Freemyer <[email-masked]>
To: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:44:08 -0500

>>  Greg,

 >>  On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 06:46:01PM -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:
 >>  > Thanks,

 >>  No problem.

 >>  > I got the tutorial to work.

 >>  Which one?

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/82826

I had to google for the dll2def package.

I found it at:

http://users.ncrvnet.nl/gmvdijk/packages.html#DLL2DEF

Other than that and changing python21 to python22 everywhere in the instructions it went fine.

 >>  Jason

Greg

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/