Subject: Re: How to use ssmtp ?
From: Tino Lange <[email-masked]>
To: a12 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:45:08 +0100

a12 wrote:

 >>>$ mailfile -adr [email-masked] curl-7.9.8.tar.gz
 >>>sendmail: Header too large Max is 4000 characters

 >>The program 'mailfile' wraps up the mail including attachment and
 >>calls ssmtp via
 >>ssmtp.exe -i [email-masked] < MAILTEXT

> Google reveals several mailfile. Which one do you use ?

An own version :-) I sent you the executable for cygwin in our private 
mail. You can see above what it does.

Cheers

Tino

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/