Subject: Re: kpsexpand: command not found
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:04:56 +0100

"Uli Horn" <[email-masked]> writes:

> bash: kpsexpand: command not found
>
> Could anybody explain what kpsexpand is, were it is located and why it is
> likely not to be there.

If you go to

    http://www.cygwin.com/packages/

and search for kpsexpand, you'll see that it's included in the package
tetex-bin-2.0.2.

It looks like you selected to install LilyPond, but that somehow
tetex-bin was not installed.  Tetex-bin is required and should be
selected automagically.

If you install tetex-bin, the command

    man kpsexpand

will tell you more about kpsexpand, but google can tell you too.

Greetings,
Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/