Subject: 100% CPU Usage when starting Win32 process through cron
From: Sudheer Tumuluru <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Tim Lottridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:46:40 -0800

Hi,
        I have a Win32 process which runs fine from the cygwin bash or
Windows command prompt. But when I try to put it in a cron job, the
process comes up and freezes the machine. Looks like it is occupying
100% of the CPU time. I installed the cron using 'cygrunsrv -I cron -a
-D -e CYGWIN="ntsec binmode" -p /usr/sbin/cron.exe'. Is there some
environment setting I am missing that is causing this problem. I also
see similar problems sporadically on other apps running from the
cygwin-prompt. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sudheer T

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/