Subject: Re: DBD Mysql and perl under Cygwin 2.249.2.5 , need to run rebase??
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Zach Nobel <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:47:58 -0500

Zach,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 11:40:46AM -0800, Zach Nobel wrote:
> Would I simply run rebaseall,

Yes.

> or is there  construction of the rebase command that will simply
> rebase perl?

Please read the README:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/rebase/rebase-2.2.README

> How likely am I to munge my Cygwin installation with rebaseall ?

I eat my own dog food.  I need my system rebased for Python and run
rebaseall all the time.  Nevertheless, you can always backup your DLLs
before running rebaseall...

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/