Subject: Re: Python Tkinter module problem: pydog -g doesn't work
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Volker Zell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 08:25:08 -0500

Volker,

IMO, this post is more appropriate for cygwin@ than cygwin-apps@.

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 12:51:36PM +0100, Volker Zell wrote:
> ImportError: No module named _tkinter

Sorry, the above was caused by a Python 2.2.x versus 2.3 build
difference.  I was set up for Python 2.3 (i.e., CVS) when I built Python
2.2.2-6.  I will upload 2.2.2-7 tomorrow.

> By the way, the python README is outdated. It still mentions
> downloading rebase from http://www.tishler.net although rebase is part
> of the distro now.

The README has been updated.

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/