Subject: undefined reference to `___w32_sharedptr_initialize'
From: Jean-Luc Vay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:37:29 -0800

I have just updated cygwin on a Windows2000 pc and recompiled a code.
At the linking phase, I now get the following error message:

gcc -shared -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base -Wl,--export-all-symbols \
-Wl,--allow-multiple-definition \
-o warpC.dll warpC.o toppymodule.o envpymodule.o w3dpymodule.o 
f3dpymodule.o wxy
pymodule.o fxypymodule.o wrzpymodule.o frzpymodule.o cirpymodule.o 
herpymodule.o
 chopymodule.o top.p.o env.p.o w3d.p.o f3d.p.o wxy.p.o fxy.p.o wrz.p.o 
frz.p.o c
ir.p.o her.p.o cho.p.o pybasisC.o env.o frz.o wxy.o f3d.o fxy.o util.o 
w3d.o dto
p.o f3d_mgrid.o f3d_conductors.o fxy_mgrid.o frz_mgrid.o dw3d.o dwrz.o 
fft.o top
.o wrz.o cir.o her.o cho.o pmath_rng.o  ranf.o initpgfortran.o \
-L/usr/local/LAPACK -llapack_CYGWIN -lblas_CYGWIN \
c:/cygwin/lib/python2.2/site-packages/Numeric*/*/*/*.o \
-Lc:/cygwin/lib/python2.2/config -lpython2.2.dll \
-L.  -L/c/PGI/nt86/lib -lpgf90 -lpgf90_rpm1 -lpgf902 -lpgf90rtl 
-lpgftnrtl -lpgc -lcrtdll
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2/crtbegin.o(.text+0x7): undefined 
reference to `___w32_sharedptr_initialize'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [warpC.dll] Error 1

I could not find anything about it in the mailing list.
Does anyone know what the problem is?
Thanks.

Jean-Luc Vay

-- 
-------------------------------------------------
Jean-Luc Vay
Accelerator and Fusion Research Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - MS 47
Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Tel: (1) 510-486-4934
Fax: (1) 510-486-5392
Email: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/