Subject: GCC-3.2 problem: undefined ___gxx_personality_v0
From: Martin Wolters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:21:18 +0100

I recently installed cygwin and while compiling a C-program I do get the 
following error:

undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'

A google search listed hints that this is a gcc-3.x problem. But I couldn't 
find any specifics. 

Do people on this list know about such a problem? 

-M

More information about my setup:

$ cygcheck -v gcc
Found: c:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
c:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.dll - os=4.0 img=1.9 sys=4.0
    "KERNEL32.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/4/29 6:25
  c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
    "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/8 18:10
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.dll (already done)

gcc (GCC) 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)

_______________________________________________________________________
Martin Wolters                     | 
Senior Research Engineer           | Coding Technologies
                                   |
phone: +49 (0) 911 92891 -38       | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19
fax:   +49 (0) 911 92891 -99       | 90429 Nuernberg, Germany
mailto:[email-masked]  | http://www.CodingTechnologies.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/