Subject: "reboot now" from console fails
From: Richard Duran <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Mar 2003 10:23:38 -0600

I hadn't see this in the FAQ or the mailing lists. At first I thought
this was only via sshd, but even when I'm at the console, a window pops
up with the following:

============================================================
  End Program - /cygdrive/c/dev         <<-- title bar

    Windows cannot end this program. It may need more time
    to complete an operation.

    To return to Windows and check the status of the
    program, click Cancel.

    If you choose to end the program immediately, you will lose
    any unsaved data. To end the program now, click End
    Now.
=============================================================

Any ideas?

Regards,
-richard duran

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/