Subject: Re: GPL Violation
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:25:53 -0500

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 02:54:15PM +0100, Poncet S?bastien wrote:
>Concerning http://spt.free.fr/fetchmail/ ...
>
>Allthought I understand what you mean, I got first very angry.  I will
>modify my page very soon and will only provide the modified sources.
>Thanks for explanations.

Yeah, think how I feel having to explain this over and over again and
having people assume that the person responsible for the project (working
for a company who bases all of their offerings on GPLed products) is such
an idiot that he doesn't understand how his product is licensed.

Yeah, I sure do love these licensing discussions.  They really make my
day.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/