Subject: Re: tetex 2.0.1-1 listed under 'previous' in setup.ini
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Rick Rankin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ton van Overbeek <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:25:22 +0100

Rick Rankin <[email-masked]> writes:

> I was just discussing this with Jan Nieuwenhuizen, and I believe
> he's going to take care of it.

Chris has added extra entries to the hint files; the issue should be
resolved now.

Thanks for your reports.
Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/