Subject: Re: CD/DVD writers
From: "Cliff Hones" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:46:04 -0000

Robert Citek <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It does work just fine: mkisofs, cdrecord, cdda2wav.
>
> However, you may need to get the ASPI layer (e.g. wnaspi32.dll).  I
> downloaded my copy from Ahead (http://ahead.de).

[Apologies - this is getting a little OT.]
Adaptec now (at last) offer their ASPI drivers for free download,
unconditional on whether you have an Adaptec product or SCSI card.
See:

http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/drivers_by_product.html?cat=/Product/AS
PI-4.70

-- Cliff

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/