Subject: Re: CD/DVD writers
From: Robert Citek <[email-masked]>
To: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maurício <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:24:43 -0600

At 06:08 PM 2/26/2003 +0000, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>On Wednesday 26 Feb 03, Maurício writes:
>>    Hi,
>> 
>>    Is it possible to write CD or DVDs using cygwin (obviously, giving 
>> that I have the appropriate equipment working under windows)?
>
>Try
><http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/privat
e/cdrecord.html>.
>It might work.

It does work just fine: mkisofs, cdrecord, cdda2wav.

However, you may need to get the ASPI layer (e.g. wnaspi32.dll).  I
downloaded my copy from Ahead (http://ahead.de).

Regards,
- Robert

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/