Subject: Re: Which packages are needed for PostgreSQL-7.3.2-1
From: [email-masked]
To: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:08:32 +0100

Hi Jason,

I need to build PostgreSQL because I need PostGIS. According to
installation instructions for PostGIS it is written that you have to make
PostgreSQL.

Regards,

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG
Postfach 277
CH - 3000 Bern 11

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30

                                                                           
             Jason Tishler                                                 
             <[email-masked]                                             
             t>                                                         To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                   
             cygwin-owner@cygw                                          cc 
             in.com                                                        
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Re: Which packages are needed for   
             23.02.2003 03:15          PostgreSQL-7.3.2-1                  

                                                                           

                                                                           

Christian,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 07:41:32PM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> I am newbie in cygwin and unix world.

Given the above, why aren't you just using the pre-built PostgreSQL
7.3.2-1 binary?  Do you really need to build from source?

Jason

--
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/