Subject: Re: 1.3.16-1: Apache 1.3.24 not rotating/lockup problem
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Elfyn McBratney <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:44:33 +0100

> Yup. It's been running now for over six hours.

ok, could you load it a bit with apache's 'ab' tool?! and see if it
complains with too many failing requests?

I'll check this afternoon the new cygwin snapshot.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/