Subject: Re: cygwin 1.3.20-1 and python 2.2.2-5
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:22:31 -0500

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 05:00:55AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:04:58 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I've generate a snapshot with this fix included (thanks Corinna)
> >if anyone wants to try it.
> 
> I've replaced cygwin1.dll with 1.3.21

I presume that you mean the latest snapshot above.

> and APS now works perfectly.

Thanks for testing it out.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/