Subject: Remote ssh terminal hangs on Ctrl-C
From: Sudheer Tumuluru <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:50:48 -0800

Hi,
            I have a peculiar problem with remote ssh terminal on
cygwin. The Win2k box has cygwin installed and sshd is running as a
service. I connect remotely to this machine through ssh. I bring up a
shell script which encapsulates a java command line invocation (java.exe
from the Java SDK: which is a Win32 program). The program executes fine,
but when I try to kill it using Ctrl-C from the remote terminal, it
either hangs, or gets back to the command prompt without actually
killing the process. This behavior is not visible from the cygwin
terminal on Win2k machine's console: the program exits normally.
            I need the Ctrl-C to work, because the program needs to
unregister with a server on Ctrl-C (in the cleanup code). Any
help/suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Sudheer T

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/