Subject: Re: Kudos
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:09:11 -0500

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I just wanted to say thank you to all of the dedicated people on this
> mailing list who spend countless hours answering questions.  My hat is
> off to all of you.  There is no way that cygwin could survive without
> your guidance and support.

Thank YOU Cygwin hackers for Cygwin itself -- you have no idea what life
was like before I could get a real X11 GNU emacs on our remote Windows NT
build machines.  We use Cygwin now and have identical build environments
on UNIX and NT using the AT&T ast (ksh93) software.
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/