Subject: Re: non-X11 ssh-askpass binary sought
From: Gilgamesh Nootebos <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:10:25 +0100

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Hauser wrote:

>Now that it is more than 2 years since
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-01/msg00372.html, did anybody come
>around to make/use a
>
>- binary
>- that is not requiring a full-blown major environment such as X11/gnome/...
>
>that is capable to send the password back to ssh-add/ssh-agent for
>SSH_ASKPASS?
>
For a while i have been using the program that I found after a very 
quick search on google using:"windows ssh-askpass"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=windows+ssh-askpass&btnG=Google+Search

Regards,

Gilgamesh

-- 
Gilgamesh Nootebos 
@: [email-masked]

	THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #2: RENE

Named after the famous French philosopher and mathematician Rene
DesCartes, RENE is a language used for artificial intelligence.  The
language is being developed at the Chicago Center of Machine Politics
and Programming under a grant from the Jane Byrne Victory Fund.  A
spokesman described the language as "Just as great as dis [sic] city of
ours."

The center is very pleased with progress to date.  They say they have
almost succeeded in getting a VAX to think. However, sources inside the
organization say that each time the machine fails to think it ceases to
exist.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/