Subject: How to make dos windows bring up BASH automatically
From: Steve <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:58:27 -0500

Hi;

I'm running cygwin on windows 2000.

I have set up my path so that I can type "bash" in any dos window and 
get bash.

I would like to set this up to be automatic, such that whenever I 
activate a window for dos, that dos window comes up with the command to 
switch to bash already executed.

I looked at a bunch of windows docs and asked around a few windows 
forums but found no answers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/