Subject: Spamassassin and Spamd/Spamc
From: Frank Schmitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:57:34 +0100

Hello

I'm trying to get Spamassassin running under Cygwin. It compiles OK and
Spamassassin itself works as expected, too but the communication
between spamc (c-program) and spamd (perl) seems too fail, as far as I
see it due to '\r\n' vs '\n' problems.

Before I dig into this further I'd like to ask if there's anybody out
there who already tried to build Spamc and Spamd under Cygwin and
succeeded.

I see the problem with both SpamAssassin 2.50 and 2.44 and Perl 5.6 and
5.8 (latest from Cygwin distribution). All cygwin packages are
installed and updated (yesterday).

MFG Frank

-- 
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/