Subject: Cygwin emacs patches integrated into official FSF CVS tree
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:07:05 -0500

FYI, the patches necessary to compile GNU emacs on Cygwin
have finally been integrated into the official FSF source tree.
They are currently in the main CVS branch if you want to check
it all out and work on it for your own purposes.

The version in the FSF tree does not have undump() functionality.
Because of licensing issues I have to rewrite the code before
the FSF will accept it.

The next (21.3) official GNU emacs release will probably not
have the Cygwin patches in it because of release timing issues.
They will eventually be in an official release, though.
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/