Subject: sys/cygwin.h doesn't compile with "gcc -ansi"
From: Michael Haubenwallner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:40:19 +0100

Hi folks!

I've just a little problem compiling my code with "gcc -ansi",
when i need to include <sys/cygwin.h>.

There are //-type comments in the PID-enum,
please use /**/-type comments in system-headers.

Thx
   Michael Haubenwallner
-- 
Michael Haubenwallner                    SALOMON Automation GmbH
Forschung & Entwicklung                  A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
mailto:[email-masked]  http://www.salomon.at

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/