Subject: Re: Apache corrupt big file
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Elfyn McBratney <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 13:56:15 +0100

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> 
> > The problem within the current Apache+Cygwin (normal setup) is within
> > the accept() serialization, which means the mechanism that the core
> > parent httpd prozess deals with incoming TCP connect and spreads the
> > load across the idle child httpd within the scoreboard file.
> 
> Stipe, have you tested with the latest or semi-latest snapshot? Corinna made
> a change to the socket code that fixed the socket state to being set to
> CONNECTED...just a thought ;-) Would try myself but am behind bars infront
> of a vax brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hi Elfyn,

ok, I may hit a try. Can you tell me if she posted some explanation
about the fixes/changes in the mailing list? I'd like to know what she
did in front.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/