Subject: Updated: tcltk-20030128-3
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:55:04 -0500

I've made a new version of tcltk available for downloading.  This
version has generic symbolic links for version specific tcl/tk entities
like tclsh84.exe and libtcl84.a.  So there is a 'tclsh' file which is
linked to 'tclsh84'.

I have not created symbolic links for the dlls for hopefully obvious
reasons.

If you have problems with tcltk it is best to send them to the insight
mailing list at "insight at sources dot redhat dot com".  Then the
insight maintainers can help rectify them.  I read that mailing list,
too, of course.

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

If you have general questions or comments, please send them to the
Cygwin mailing list at: "cygwin at cygwin dot com".  I would appreciate
it if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

Christopher Faylor

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/