Subject: scp problem
From: Stephan McMahan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:21:12 -0800

Hello,

I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere, but that may be due
to my inexperience with mailing lists.  So here goes:

I am trying to scp some files off a SCO OSR5 machine onto my Win98 PC
using the scp command that comes with cygwin.  I can connect fine and
the file transfer starts up like it should.  It hums merrily along until
about 10.6 Mb or so is transferred and then it stops.  No error message,
the progress display just ceases to move.  I've tried transferring
different files to three different PC's and every time it stops at ~10.6
Mb.

What am I missing?  I tried loading all the pieces of cygwin that deal
with ssh/scp...perhaps I missed one?

Thanks, Steve.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/