Subject: Re: Cygwin documentation suggesion: Apache on Cygwin (WWW-link)
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Jari Aalto+list.cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:40:55 +0100

"Jari Aalto+list.cygwin" write:
> 
> 
>     I ran into this link just yesterdat and itäs excellent resource.
>     May I suggest that this link is added to the README of the Cygwin
>     Apache /usr/doc/Cygwin/apache-1.3.24-5.README
> 
>          http://www.phpfreaks.com/apache_manual/page/cygwin.html
> 
>     Jari

Hi Jari,

that document has been written by me and it's orginal source is at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/cygwin.html, so it's nothing "unkown".

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/