Subject: Re: build php4.3.0 as a module for apache_1.3.27 (Cygwin) fail
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:40:23 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Thanks Elfyn and Stipe.
> 
> I will try a php forum application ( FUDforum 2.3.6 ) on cygwin. The installation ( install.php ) for this forum need php.exe.
> But the sources provided with cygwin, will just install the mod_php4, there is no php.exe.
> So i have to install apache and php myself.

Simply run the configure script of php without the --with-apache
option and it will build you an standalone executable (aka php.exe).

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/